A Credit Card number, gift voucher number or 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your personal treatment selection and spa therapist.
For full benefits of your spa experience, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment time so to change into your spa attire and to put your feet up and take full advantage of the “Nirvana Tea Ritual”. You’ll receive a courtesy text message with your appointment time prior.
While a necessary part of modern living, mobile phones are not permitted at Spa Nirvana. If necessary, we ask that you switch them to silent to be mindful of other guests having well deserved time out.
Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment so we strongly encourage early arrival. As a courtesy to all our guests treatments begin and end as scheduled.
We respect our clients’ time and expect the same in return. Please be aware that our Cancellation Policy is strictly adhered to. We understand that unforeseen situations may require you to reschedule or cancel an appointment, however we kindly ask that you provide us with 48 hour notice for any cancellation or alteration of a scheduled appointment, otherwise you will loose your deposit or your laser hair removal session. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgment of this policy.
Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of purchase and are not refundable or redeemable for cash. They must be presented on arrival and are fully redeemable on all products and treatments from Spa Nirvana menu, and strictly exclude in–spa promotions. Vouchers cannot be re– issued to another person after the transaction is complete. Vouchers must be redeemed by calling the spa on (03) 9330 2955.
They can be used to secure scheduled appointments and also to redeem cancellation charges. Vouchers must be treated like cash, Spa Nirvana disclaims any responsibility for any that are lost or stolen. The purchase of a Gift Voucher confirms acknowledgment of this policy.
Group bookings can be scheduled on any operating day of the week and can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Cash, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard accepted. Surcharge will apply to credit–cards of 1.5%. Amex is not accepted in the spa. we also accept Afterpay and Zippay.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill in your client card, change into spa attire and put your feet up in our relaxation room. A text message is sent prior to your appointment to notify you of your arrival time.
- Please let us know upon booking if you have any medical conditions, allergies or are pregnant.
- Please wear open–toed shoes to pedicure appointments.
- Please bring bathers with you to wear in the steam room & japanese plunge pool. We provide disposable underwear for body wraps, body scrubs and when requested by our visitors.
- Gents, please shave before arriving for your facial treatment
- Jewelry and valuables should not be brought to Spa Nirvana as we do not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- To ensure a peaceful and tranquil ambiance in the spa, we regret that children are not allowed.
Treat yourself to ritual journeys in 10 outstanding treatment rooms. Pamper solo or with a partner in one of our dual rooms. As a guest you will have complimentary use of our relaxation lounge, herbal teas, lockers, change rooms and towels, and for spa treatments the use of gowns and slippers.